Friday, July 19, 2013

I ♡ these guys

This is my very best friend with her two beautiful children. There was a time in my life that I treated this lovely lady very poorly. I had a crisis in my life and I pushed her away when I needed her the most. I will forever regret that. It makes me very sad that I wasn't there for her when she needed me. That I wasn't there when her gorgeous daughter was born. I missed four years of their lives because I was stubborn. It took me a long time to feel comfortable around her again. I struggled to overcome the guilt I felt. I couldn't look her in the eye. I needed to apologise. It is only recently that we have spent more time together, that I have been able to talk about some of this with her.  She has the most generous spirit. Her children are a credit to her, they are both sweet natured and kind. I feel very fortunate that she has let me back into her life.
Thank you for letting me capture your beautiful family. I hope to have many more opportunities to capture your family in the years ahead.
Cindy xx


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful.... Love that first photo! Charlotte looks so cute!!

    Kathryn

    ReplyDelete